Alexander, the founding partner at NJS Partners, PC, represents professionals in complex commercial litigation and white collar crime matters. He recently obtained acquittals of two doctors in a medical insurance fraud case. Alexander also represents clients in the buying and selling of businesses, appears in Beth Din, and has a niche of representing large and small companies in the kosher food business. Alexander appeared on CBS Market Watch, where he discussed Wall Street shenanigans, and has been mentioned in Time Magazine, Money Magazine, the Wall Street Journal and the New York Law Journal.
- University of North Carolina, B.A. with honors and highest distinction
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Salzburg, LLM
State Bar and Court Admissions
- State & Federal Trial Courts, New York
- Bankruptcy Courts in New York and Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Washington DC
- U.S. Federal Court of Claims, Washington DC
- U.S. Tax Court, Washington DC
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- United States Navy, Office of General Counsel, The Pentagon, Washington DC
- Loeff and Van der Ploeg, Amsterdam, Holland
- Proskauer Rose, New York, NY
- NJS Partners P.C.